Customers who confirmed a booking with us between 27 December 2015 and 31 January 2016 were entered into our prize draw to win free wedding car hire for their wedding.
The lucky winners
We’re thrilled to announce that Suzanne and Alan are the lucky winners. They’re getting married in June 2016.
Here’s what they said when we told them the news:
Wow thank you so much, that is absolutely amazing, this has truly come at a great time for us.
Thank you so much Wedding Classics, we are thrilled to be the winners of your competition, this has been the icing on the cake for us both and we can not wait for our big day and to travel in your stunning cars.
Terms and conditions
Here are the terms and conditions for the prize draw.
- The promoter is Wedding Classics.
- Employees of Wedding Classics or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- To enter the prize draw you need to confirm a booking and pay your deposit by 31 January 2016. You’ll get your deposit back if you win.
- You can confirm a booking by making an enquiry and checking our availability for your wedding date.
- Closing date to be included in the prize draw will be 31 January 2016. After this date the no further bookings will be considered for the prize draw.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The prize covers quotes up to £300. If your quote is more than this and you win, you’ll be asked to pay the difference.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- The winner will be drawn at random from a hat.
- The winner will be notified by email by 14 February 2016.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s names will be posted on our Facebook page
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to Wedding Classics and not to any other party.